Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Honda Accord SE and the aux/usb connection used to play fine, a couple days ago after my gf plugged her iPhone into the usb while I had my android plugged into the aux cable playing music it switched to usb data on the screen.. now it wont recognize or play aux..only usb data.. I used to only have to press on the aux button again but now it wont do anything.. everything else works fine.

·
Just here for the food
1,873 Posts
i'd think USB would take precedence since you have to manually put the*radio into aux mode while USB data mode is triggered once the cable connection is completed. in essence, the radio did exactly what it's designed to do when it recognized both phones being connected, providing superiority to your gf's phone since she was using.. try using aux with JUST your phone (or her phone) and NOT USB, see if that works, which it should, to verify that your aux setting actually works.

TL;DR: if you want to have both connected simultaneously, you'll just have to put the radio back into aux mode since the radio WILL go into USB mode when she connects her iphone. that's all. tedious, perhaps, but that's how it works!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts