Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my other car to work yesterday and left my Accord at home all day parked under a tree. Besides all of the bird crap on the hood, I saw three spiders last night when I went out. They must have found their way to the car from the tree. One was on the mirror, and the other two were in the car. I killed two out of three. Pretty much, I need to know how to get rid of these things. I'm sure there is plenty more in the car. It's not fun when I am driving and I see one drop right down in front of me:thumbsdow

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Call Billy the Exterminator!

·
The Stig's day off...
223 Posts
Fog em out, or if you can find the nests, spray them with an insecticide.

I would recommend a fog bomb, spiders are really hard to kill through traditional means since they crawl over every surface.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fog em out, or if you can find the nests, spray them with an insecticide.

I would recommend a fog bomb, spiders are really hard to kill through traditional means since they crawl over every surface.
Is that safe in a car?

·
Registered
73 Posts
As long as you're not in it when you do it!! Just cover the area where you put it on.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Essential Plant oils and extracts: Lemon Oils (especially Lemon Pledge)seems to be especially effective. Make sure you reapply relatively often. Peppermint, Citronella and oils of Cloves seem to be effective too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts