Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Hello I am new to the site, but I've been reading around at different posts. This is my first car a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe EXL V6 (san marino red) and I am loving it.

My question to you guys is I want to change my headlights over to HID's. What else do i need besides DDM HID Kit Slim Ballast?? And how do i install them using these

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
Hello everyone,

Hello I am new to the site, but I've been reading around at different posts. This is my first car a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe EXL V6 (san marino red) and I am loving it.

My question to you guys is I want to change my headlights over to HID's. What else do i need besides DDM HID Kit Slim Ballast?? And how do i install them using these
when choosing hids you need to know the bulb size as well, in your case h11's. you should also consider a color, but if you're buying ddm they all look about the same (so 6000k-8000k looks white with a hint of blue, and 10000-12000k look slightly bluer). you may also want to think about the wattage, 35w or 55w, 55w is brighter, but if you do not want a relay harness, i would not recommend 55w because you have a chance of damaging your stock wires.

·
Registered
5 Posts
:thmsup:
Congrats. I bought my '08 over two years ago and still love it!

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
Hood Scoop? :paranoid:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts