Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have seen a picture of this accord and was wondering if this car had to get a 7th gen 03-05 bumper in order to put this 7th generation lip. It looks like he has the original 7.5 gen 06-07 bumper. I'm not sure and want to know if he just modded a 7th gen 03-07 lip onto his 7.5 gen 06-07 bumper? I would love this set up on my 7.5 gen

·
Registered
219 Posts
That's a 7.5 gen bumper (see the different grill) with a 7 gen lip. I believe, and someone please confirm/correct me, the 7 gen lip can be modified to fit the 7.5 gen bumper. I agree, the combo looks great.

SB

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
^ Yes, the 7th gen lip can be modified to fit the bumpers of 06-07 Accords. Not sure how, but tons of people have done it and I believe it's relatively minor.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ohh alrite, yea i think the 7th gen lip looks wayyy better then the 7.5. looks like i need to find a 7th gen lip now

·
-Gene
656 Posts
u fools dont know wassup so ill let u do this hahahaha :D

·
-Gene
656 Posts
lol pff check the join date "newbie"

·
Boosted Sedan
1,823 Posts
Ive looked into this quite a bit and have seen some pretty fugly front ends, I agree the 05's have the better lips which ****s for us 06-07s, Also black maybe the only color you can get away with the mod as it doesn't show the not quite fitment as much ...

It can be done but search around for more pics, it doesn't look that great, hence why we have a completely different lip made for our year ... one day i pull the trigger but i have never been happy with the 06 hfp front ..

Also the side skirts are from the 05s hfp kit which fit perfectly from what i understand ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts