Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does ANC make my music louder when outside environment gets louder? I noticed that on highways, my music will be playing at much higher volume, but my screen says that the music volume is the same. Is the ANC the culprit?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Does ANC make my music louder when outside environment gets louder? I noticed that on highways, my music will be playing at much higher volume, but my screen says that the music volume is the same. Is the ANC the culprit?
Nope. You're referring to the Speed Volume Control which you can adjust the sensitivity. Basically the faster you go the higher the volume will increase. How much you want it to increase depends on the sensitivity that you want to set it at.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope. You're referring to the Speed Volume Control which you can adjust the sensitivity. Basically the faster you go the higher the volume will increase. How much you want it to increase depends on the sensitivity that you want to set it at.
Can I disable that?

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Page 243 of the manual. Under audio settings you can select off, low, mid, or high.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts