Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what dash lights beside the gauges light up blue in the 1st gen crosstour non navi? Climate control, steering wheel, radio, vsa, heated seat switch, shifter indicator and window switches. Also does your info screen that shows the time and temp have a blue tint to it like the stock pics?

I purchased the crosstour gauges for my accord and wondering if it would be easier to buy some of the switches as well instead of opening up everything and putting in blue LEDs. Specifically the steering wheel and window switches. Thanks.

No one? I really don't want to go down to the dealership just to look inside a crosstour. Lol

No love from the crosstour owners?

·
Will there be cake?
28 Posts
On our 2010 Crosstour, the gauges are backlit blue, as you know, and the courtesy LED light between the map lights is blue. Everything else uses plain old white lights.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I was wondering what dash lights beside the gauges light up blue in the 1st gen crosstour non navi? Climate control, steering wheel, radio, vsa, heated seat switch, shifter indicator and window switches. Also does your info screen that shows the time and temp have a blue tint to it like the stock pics?

I purchased the crosstour gauges for my accord and wondering if it would be easier to buy some of the switches as well instead of opening up everything and putting in blue LEDs. Specifically the steering wheel and window switches. Thanks.

No one? I really don't want to go down to the dealership just to look inside a crosstour. Lol
Iv never been asked this question, but i can tell you that replacing the gauges will be expensive. The bulbs are super easy to replace once the gauges are out. I cant say for 100% certainty because i havent had to replace bulbs in crosstour gauges. but every other honda instrument panel cluster has the bulbs right on the back. super easy. The real question is, are the bulbs actually blue or is it the cluster that makes it blue. hopefully the parts department can answer that. As far as the switches and such, some bulbs might not be serviceable. again thats another question for the parts department.

hope this helped.

on another note, i have had a lot of crosstour customers come in for vibrations. Have you had any highway speed vibes? just curious

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Iv never been asked this question, but i can tell you that replacing the gauges will be expensive. The bulbs are super easy to replace once the gauges are out. I cant say for 100% certainty because i havent had to replace bulbs in crosstour gauges. but every other honda instrument panel cluster has the bulbs right on the back. super easy. The real question is, are the bulbs actually blue or is it the cluster that makes it blue. hopefully the parts department can answer that. As far as the switches and such, some bulbs might not be serviceable. again thats another question for the parts department.

hope this helped.

on another note, i have had a lot of crosstour customers come in for vibrations. Have you had any highway speed vibes? just curious
Thanks for the reply. I've already replaced the gauges. I got them used on eBay for 90 bucks. What I wanted to know was the color of the rest of the interior such as climate controls and steering wheel and door switches and whatnot and from what I've found out the rest of the interior is illuminated exactly as the regular Accord in the off white and green. I was hoping to just swap in the crosstour switches and call it a day but oh well.

So I've already took apart my climate control, removed all the incandescent bulbs and soldered in blue and white LEDs. The blue isn't a perfect match so its kinda bugging me but oh well. I'm still hoping to find a blue led that matches better. I might just go all white. I'm in the process of doing the steering wheel switches now and will get to the door panels this weekend. It's tedious but it will look good when I'm done.

But if you have a first gen crosstour and any of your switches or buttons illuminate blue I would be interested in knowing the exact year and model. One user on a crosstour forum said his light up whitish blue but every other owner that has responded has said theirs is green. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts