Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About three weeks with my new 2015 v6 Ex-l and I am absolutely in love with it. Last week I put on the k&n typhoon series short ram intake mostly for the sound but to my surprise it actually made some improvement with acceleration.. (maybe they benefit 6 cylinders better?)
Anyways besides the regular I. H. E Ive seen some posts and websites talking about reflashing their ecu's etc. I found this and will order it if I can get enough info on it... Do I d. i. y this or shop? Does it make enough difference to spend the money? The product info claims "dealer compatible, emissions legal for" etc? How about long term?
This is my first Honda that Iam not swapping out the motor for HP increase.. This coupe is practically done - its just me and my need to work on something....appreciate any info, feedback etc. I've posted link below I hope. Hondata link

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a 2013 EX-L Coupe 6-6 that has Hondata for the tune. It was done at a shop in Toledo so it runs like a dream. Not sure about doing it at home though. I've seen a lot of people use KTuner at home in other posts and have not heard anything negative about that route either. Some of the performance is from also having an intake and exhaust with the pre-cat deletes (shhh) but she runs like a scared ape and I love it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts