Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey DA.. I'm still trying to decide weather or not I should just buy new 17" tires for my stock wheels, or buy a new (used) set of 19" G37 rims with good rubber on them..

My first question is will the 19" G37 wheels fit a 2010 accord LX-S?

Secondly, I'm pretty sure the G37 wheels are staggered (8.5 in the rear and 8 in the front)
Do you HAVE to use 2 different size tires (for example, on the rears 245/35-19 and fronts 235/35-19) or can I use 235/35 for both front and rear even though the rims are different widths?

What would the advantages/disadvantages be to running the different size besides the look?

Last question, I plan on getting some Tein S-Techs when the weather warms up again. Will I have issues with the 19 and rubbing? Will rolling the fenders be required?

Sorry if I sound like a dummy, I never took the time to learn about different tire sizes and in the past few days have realized that I know NOTHING when it comes to them!!

Thanks in advance for the help :notworthy

·
Registered
83 Posts
You can use thr same size tires, but you shouldn't. While 1/2 inch isn't much they will fit the wheels slightly different. 19s aren't going to scrub.... especially stockish 19s that won't be anywhere near flush.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts