Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around at youtube and google. Still haven't found a solid answer. So going to ask here, two questions.

1: does the magnaflow catback exhaust have slant oval tips like the stock exhaust? I know borla and takeda are oval, but Not slash cut to match the bumper. I have seen pictures of magnaflow tips round and oval?

2: what exhaust if any look like the stock exhaust, meaning the tips are oval and slant cut to match the bumper?

I have been looking around for that perfect exhaust for me and so far I have not found it. I have been thinking about the atlp quad tip, but $1300 is kind of expensive IMHO for a catback on this car. Plus I'm just not sure how it will sound in person and to be honest I'm just not sure if I will like the quad 3in tips in person.

I have a 2015 coupe 6-6

Thanks for the help here.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I have been looking around at youtube and google. Still haven't found a solid answer. So going to ask here, two questions.

1: does the magnaflow catback exhaust have slant oval tips like the stock exhaust? I know borla and takeda are oval, but Not slash cut to match the bumper. I have seen pictures of magnaflow tips round and oval?

2: what exhaust if any look like the stock exhaust, meaning the tips are oval and slant cut to match the bumper?

I have been looking around for that perfect exhaust for me and so far I have not found it. I have been thinking about the atlp quad tip, but $1300 is kind of expensive IMHO for a catback on this car. Plus I'm just not sure how it will sound in person and to be honest I'm just not sure if I will like the quad 3in tips in person.

I have a 2015 coupe 6-6

Thanks for the help here.
I know I jumped on a deal with the y pipe, 2 magnaflow mufflers, and 2 tips from I think Advanced Auto. It was a special someone posted up and it was so cheap it was a shame. I took it to a muffler place and they bent some pipe up and I had my custom exhaust.

I know it was less then 600 for all installed.

Do a search you may find the thread from a few years ago.

No way I could spend that kind of money on an exhaust.

I see you have a six so all you need is mufflers and tips. Should be able to get a new exhaust for 600 installed or so no issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts