1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
73 Posts
That looks great sitting on the leaves like that!! I like!! :thmsup: Too bad the red one wasn't in the shot, it would of been perfect and you wouldn't had to have photoshop it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks great sitting on the leaves like that!! I like!! :thmsup: Too bad the red one wasn't in the shot, it would of been perfect and you wouldn't had to have photoshop it.

thanks and yeah i wish there was no other cars in the background, but what can i do :-\

·
Registered
73 Posts
You could've done what I couldn't have, batted your eyes and used your womanly charms to get them to move it for 5 seconds haha

Did you take the pics yourself?

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
Look good, looks photoshopped to me though, haha. But maybe I'm just crazy.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You could've done what I couldn't have, batted your eyes and used your womanly charms to get them to move it for 5 seconds haha

Did you take the pics yourself?
Yeah I could have done that, especially since the red civic is my boyfriends car haha and he would have moved it but oh well... better luck for me next time

Where you at in Jersey? I wanna be in the next all Accord photo!!!
im in northern jersey but this was an end of season meet upstate ny

^^Me too. i always miss out on the good shots.
when you wanna do a shoot lemme know a place and it could happen

Look good, looks photoshopped to me though, haha. But maybe I'm just crazy.
naa your not crazy the first pic with the brown background is photoshopped but thats it

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Gotta get some gold rims! Either way, looking good. Nice car meet.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gotta get some gold rims! Either way, looking good. Nice car meet.
haha its funny you mention gold rims because thats what im coming out with in the spring time :banana:

·
Boosted Sedan
1,823 Posts
looks clean, what springs are are you using? Also just my 2c but get rid of the pinstripe and you'll be set :thmsup:

Curious if your gonna do the HFP front, having the same car i constantly go back and forth with that decision - kinda looks square on our gen compared to the 05's which i absolutely love - :notworthy

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks clean, what springs are are you using? Also just my 2c but get rid of the pinstripe and you'll be set :thmsup:

Curious if your gonna do the HFP front, having the same car i constantly go back and forth with that decision - kinda looks square on our gen compared to the 05's which i absolutely love - :notworthy

HEY THANKS :) right now im on ksport spring, and I may honestly keep the picstripe cuz ima go with gold wheels and see how it looks if it doesnt look good ima take it off, and na i dont think im gonna do the hfp front I actually just bought a set of inspire fogs and since thet dont fit the coupe bumper me and my brother are gonna mod the bumper to get them in snug and hes gonna make a custom lip for me so ill be one of a kind, once we get this in the works im gonna post pics of the mod

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so ur a girl!? i honestly didnt know from looking at ur car in v6p.net :p
lol yeah im a girl haha, you made me lol. sounds like ur surprised?

·
just got my Inspire
27 Posts
very clean accord, i also dint think u were a girl, i thought it was some dude posting up pics of models on his car lol
but still props on ur ride

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
very clean accord, i also dint think u were a girl, i thought it was some dude posting up pics of models on his car lol
but still props on ur ride
Lol. Thanks :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts