Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm in a bit of a jam here and couldn't find anything during a quick search. I had two tires blow out after hitting something on the road looks like it may just be tires so far I womt know until I take it to alignment. I wanted to know if at $100 a tire If the Goodyear LS2 stock tires were the best bang for your buck. They lasted a while and I liked how they felt. Anything better at or around that price?

I'm at discount tire and need to get my car back as soon as possible. Thanks guys!:frown

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm I was getting 4 and this happened when I'm on a tight budget so I was trying to find something comparable in price

·
RacerRik
172 Posts
Check out the General Tire Altimax RT43. Great tire for $$$. I just put them on my Accord and like them.

The LS-2 was way at the bottom of TireRacks performance tests - #31. Altimax RT43 was at the top - #5.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, so DiscountTire is pretty awesome. I have up to 30 days to exchange my tire so I have a couple options to present you guys.

1. They have some exclusive Falken Pro G4 A/S tires that I can't find a lot of info on but on the forums people seem to be pretty happy with them.

I was trying to stay within the 100-120 price range. These Falkens are a little bigger at 245 45 18 compared to the LS2 which are 235 45 18 and have a 65k tire mileage guarantee. They are 115 a tire compared to the LS2 which is 100. What do you guys think? Again I'm trying to stay within this budget as much as possible.

·
Tampa FL
417 Posts
Hey guys, so DiscountTire is pretty awesome. I have up to 30 days to exchange my tire so I have a couple options to present you guys.

1. They have some exclusive Falken Pro G4 A/S tires that I can't find a lot of info on but on the forums people seem to be pretty happy with them.

I was trying to stay within the 100-120 price range. These Falkens are a little bigger at 245 45 18 compared to the LS2 which are 235 45 18 and have a 65k tire mileage guarantee. They are 115 a tire compared to the LS2 which is 100. What do you guys think? Again I'm trying to stay within this budget as much as possible.

What did you decide to do? I am in the same boat and The falkens where one of my choises

1 - 6 of 6 Posts