Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up DA?! I'm new to this forum , but familiar with the concept since i still frequent honda-tech & honda society. Anyway here goes...
DK.jpg

DKengine.jpg

• Name: D. Lewis
  • Make, Model, & Engine: 2009 Accord LX; K24Z2
Just purchased this accord about a week ago after my wife totaled my daily driven 97 Accord SE.

Not really sure what my future plans are. Over the past 7 i knew the ends and out of the F22B2 engine. Now, I have to learn this new engine!! Thats basically it! I'm open for suggestions!

·
Vendor
809 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your exciting purchase! Hope it serves you well for many years to come!

If you didn't plan on doing some mods, you will be soon (which is good thing) :) There are a lot of ideas you can get on here. Feel free to ask away if you are looking for any advice!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your exciting purchase! Hope it serves you well for many years to come!

If you didn't plan on doing some mods, you will be soon (which is good thing) :) There are a lot of ideas you can get on here. Feel free to ask away if you are looking for any advice!
Hey, I'm open to all advice and suggestions!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts