·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photos from a quick shoot last week with iLLest1aLive:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I gotta go with the sedan on this one! Just clean and well put together! Nothing against the coupe, there just isn't anything that ties the white wheels in with the rest of the car for me.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gotta go with the sedan on this one! Just clean and well put together! Nothing against the coupe, there just isn't anything that ties the white wheels in with the rest of the car for me.
he had matte silver CV1s before but i don't know which i prefer. the white wheels are more aggressive and look great but keeping them clean is a second job.

·
No lifetime fluids!
1,019 Posts
Doom, once again your photos look GREAT!

Going through your blog, your sedan has really come a long way. Love the look.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Awesome shoot! I prefer the coupe as a general rule, but not much can stand up against your sedan...everything just works :thmsup:

Out of curiosity, what wheels are on the coupe?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Nice work on the shoot Doom...makes me want to go get an 8th gen coupe even more.

·
Mass Effect
292 Posts
Doom your car brings a tear to my eye. When I get the money to do what I want to mine, I'm just going to cut and paste what you did to yours. Well done sir.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments, guys!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would also have to go with the sedan. The coupe is super nice too, but sedan just looks better proportioned in my opinion. Nice cars...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great photo shoot Doom! I think I'm leaning on the side of your sedan with this one. Love all of the work you've completed with it!

·
Registered
268 Posts
looks good bro!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Maybe doom paid for the photo shoot? But it seems the sedan is focused on in front of the coupe? Still looks great but looks like the coupe took the back seat in this photo shoot? Both cars look great though just seems the coupe took the back seat.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wasn't being literal in the title lol.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Representing Iowa with two fine Accords :) I can't wait to see that sedan in person; whenever I'm driving through, I have my fingers crossed hoping that I'll see your car.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shoot me a line when you're around IC.

·
Registered
625 Posts
omg so fresh!!

·
Banned
438 Posts
Like the coupe, but with the sedan rims.
Nice cars.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts