Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2007 Honda Accord SE
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seafoamed and let me tell you throttle response is noticeably different, my car feels better although it's not a huge gain, for $7 it was worth it.

Shot some pics after having smoke fun.

The 300zx is a non-TT 2+2 sadly, but that s13 coupe is pushin' an sr20 under the hood. :yes:

And I know I know I desperately need a drop. I'm thinking Eibach Sportlines but I don't know ANYTHING about suspension so I have no idea what I need to get for my drop besides springs. I got a decklid spoiler in the mail coming soon, I think Hybrid Tails or Blackhoused Depos will be next. Or tint...50 front 2 and 35% rear.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
hmm i kinda like the yellow lens fogs on the graphite.. shoulda went yellow instead of clear.. lookin good man! :thmsup:

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
Car looks good.
I've got a friend with 300z 2+2 dif color trying to get his modded to MT with TT. Quick as is buuut that TT would be nasty. I told him his foot is too heavy for a TT. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
car looks good man. slap on a decklid spoiler and you're all set!

·
Registered
325 Posts
the 300zx is where its at! when i graduated from high school, i was trying so hard to convince the pops to get me a TT but hes too practical -____-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts