Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 Honda Accord coupe EX. I recently had to have my Starter Motor replaced. Before the tow guy showed up all electrical systems worked just fine, radio, door locks, windows, key fobs. Now after the install of the new starter motor my radio screen does not work, not even the time.
I took the car home after scheduling a new day to have the car in after the holidays to see if they could fix the problem.

I decided to check the interior fuses to see if one of them has blown so i could replace it and be along my way. Only after doing so i no longer can use my key fob to unlock the doors, as well as the door locks themselves no longer work. Even hitting the drivers lock stem doesn't unlock or lock the passengers side. As well as the truck won't pop from the fob.
I must have un-synced the fobs when i pulled the fuses. But i don't know why the door locks no longer work.
None of the fuses are blown, and the screen doesn't work along with the radio. So i can't input my radio code as well if that may be the problem.
Suggestions? Please and Thank You

· Registered
5,696 Posts
There is another fuse panel under the hood, be sure to check the main fuse and the fuse that goes to the inside panel. Also, look at the connections at the battery and make sure they are clean and tight. The programing for the remotes is not lost when power is lost. I would say you have no power or low power to the devices inside the vehicle.

· Registered
2 Posts
Rectangle Font Magenta Parallel Pattern

Jul 3, 2016

I have a 2009 Honda Accord coupe EX. I recently had to have my Starter Motor replaced. Before the tow guy showed up all electrical systems worked just fine, radio, door locks, windows, key fobs. Now after the install of the new starter motor my radio screen does not work, not even the time.
I took the car home after scheduling a new day to have the car in after the holidays to see if they could fix the problem.

I decided to check the interior fuses to see if one of them has blown so i could replace it and be along my way. Only after doing so i no longer can use my key fob to unlock the doors, as well as the door locks themselves no longer work. Even hitting the drivers lock stem doesn't unlock or lock the passengers side. As well as the truck won't pop from the fob.
I must have un-synced the fobs when i pulled the fuses. But i don't know why the door locks no longer work.
None of the fuses are blown, and the screen doesn't work along with the radio. So i can't input my radio code as well if that may be the problem.
Suggestions? Please and Thank You
Were you able to figure out the issuee?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.