Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
STUNNIN
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just did a quick wash and wax on my car.. thought maybe i share it with my DA family.. Hope you'll like it.. i know it not the best, but I'm no Pro.

Attachments

·
"Life In The Slow Lane"
1,245 Posts
Nice....I like the peek-a-boo pic...the one with the
tree branch partially hiding the car...:yes:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Nice shots, good wash & wax, lot of reflections, well done. However some shots were copped too tight cutting off part of your car. Regards

Richard

·
STUNNIN
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice....I like the peek-a-boo pic...the one with the
tree branch partially hiding the car...:yes:
thanks bro.. glad you like it..

Nice shots, good wash & wax, lot of reflections, well done. However some shots were copped too tight cutting off part of your car. Regards

Richard

thanks for the kind compliment richard.. like i say before im no pro... but i'll sure take note.. thanks for the tips.

·
Top Gear
1,147 Posts
Drop it. That's some gross wheel gap.

-GT

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nice pics, the way your license plate light looks is exactly how I want mine to look. Can you let me know exactly where and which ones you bought?

·
Gota love BLUE
419 Posts
needs a drop really bad

·
STUNNIN
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Drop it. That's some gross wheel gap.

-GT
I Know!! But i can't:thumbsdow

I like the wheels... definitely does need a drop tho!
Thank you:wave:..But i can't drop it

Nice pics, the way your license plate light looks is exactly how I want mine to look. Can you let me know exactly where and which ones you bought?
Thanks bro.. this is what i got http://www.v-leds.com/Exterior-LED/...D/2-HID-WHITE-5K-HIGH-POWER-p7114849-1-2.html

needs a drop really bad
I know!!!!!!!! But my fiance gonna fcuked up if i do *sigh*:dunno:

·
Registered
200 Posts
U need to drop it man! hahaha

this is call peer pressure eh!

·
5th Gear
557 Posts
the car looks good! consider dropping it, well all know peer pressure is a female dog but it sure does look good!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks man, I just bought myself a set. :thmsup:

·
Registered
449 Posts
great looking car and I see you keep it in top shape. Could you share some info/photos on the inserts you have on the 12V socket cover? (and the rest of the area around the cupholders I suppose...)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice set-up. I still think and many will agree with me that Honda dropped the ball leaving so much of the radiator exposed for potential road debris.

Legit car though! Good work :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts