Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear bumper, or more accurately, bumper cover, on my 06 4 door SE needs to be replaced after someone crunched it in a parking lot (of course they just drove away). My repair shop wants like 1000 dollars to install and paint a new one. My question, are these bumpers available anywhere pre painted so I can just buy one and install it myself? Thanks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
All i saw was some fine legs lol!

Anyway, you could order the bumper at a dealer and install it yourself but it comes unpainted for around $600 I think.

·
-Gene
656 Posts
get a bumper off ebay for like 200-300 unpainted or maybe craigslist for cheaper

·
Registered
308 Posts
Check www.magauto.com a new 2006 rear bumber should be under $300.

A few weeks ago I checked magauto for a 2008 sedan rear bumper for another forum member and it was selling for $255.
I looked for you, but right now their website is not showing the price as they usually do.

·
Registered
269 Posts
The rear bumper, or more accurately, bumper cover, on my 06 4 door SE needs to be replaced after someone crunched it in a parking lot (of course they just drove away). My repair shop wants like 1000 dollars to install and paint a new one. My question, are these bumpers available anywhere pre painted so I can just buy one and install it myself? Thanks.
Aircardcorp on eBay sells painted bumper for less then $300. I highly recommend him since I bought both my front and rear and the color matches perfectly.

·
2007 EX-L V6 6MT Blk/Blk
79 Posts
Aircardcorp on eBay sells painted bumper for less then $300. I highly recommend him since I bought both my front and rear and the color matches perfectly.
do that dude...Aircardcorp is reliable. see my writeup from a couple years back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts