Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Africa, Namibia and drive a 08 Honda Accord 2.4 Sport-pack that comes standard with 18" wheels. I've lost 2 tyres already while travelling long distance (left rear both times). I understand that the rear camber cant be adjusted and I must install an after-market one, but which one must I choose? All the Accord pics I see look simular as mine but are different in some places.

Attachments

·
mobiless2
1,696 Posts

·
09 2DR SMR EX - Aphrodite
53 Posts
the euro looks so much better than the state sedan's... :p

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
I live in Africa, Namibia and drive a 08 Honda Accord 2.4 Sport-pack that comes standard with 18" wheels. I've lost 2 tyres already while travelling long distance (left rear both times). I understand that the rear camber cant be adjusted and I must install an after-market one, but which one must I choose? All the Accord pics I see look simular as mine but are different in some places.
Depends on how much of a drop you have... 1 arm generally works up to 1.5" drop in rear, more and you will likely want a 3-arm or the Ingalls 1-arm with ball joint.

Camber kits can be found here : http://throwdownperformance.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=245 :thmsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts