Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for people with more current experience with Wicked Tuning, Hard Race and Megan Racing rear camber kits.

I am trying to keep the price and check and these kits seem to be of better quality in the lower price range. Who has used these kits and what are your thoughts (pros/cons) about them? Long term durability?

Anything else to consider in the sub $120 price range?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Cant imagine huge differences between all those

My 06 6-6 came with SPC camber arms. Came in handy when I lowered it. Easy to adjust

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cant imagine huge differences between all those

My 06 6-6 came with SPC camber arms. Came in handy when I lowered it. Easy to adjust
I am not expecting big differences, most concerned about durability over the long term.

SPC's are nice stuff and held up well on the front of my Civic hatch. They are over my budget if one of the other options will hold up just as well.

·
mobiless2
1,696 Posts
I have the Wicked Tuning rear camber kit have logged 75k with no issues.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice!!

Some people seem of have issues with the boots which is one of my areas of concern.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have the SPC 3 arm camber kit in the rear. Looks very heavy duty and reliable. Tonnes of adjustability. They are a bit pricey, but this is a crucial part of your car. don't cheap out.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have the wicked tuning on my accord and it's fine. Does the job. Probably have about 15-20K on them. I also have TRUHART on my wife's tsx. Same exact thing. From the looks of the 2, they are exactly the same aside from the colors and stuff. I've seen and know people that run the j-power camber arms from ebay with no problems.

·
Legitimate hack
1,417 Posts
Here's my take on the wicked tuning arms. I've had mine for nearly 100k miles. I swapped them out for stockers and then installed the J power (ingalls copy) lowers. I would have stuck with the wicked uppers but one side was frozen pretty good. Probably from the wonderful salt they love to throw don up in the NE and a tech leaving a jam nut cracked a bit allowing crud to get in. I also switched because I now do my own alignments so its considerably easier to rotate the lower arms than it is the uppers. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am looking for people with more current experience with Wicked Tuning, Hard Race and Megan Racing rear camber kits.

I am trying to keep the price and check and these kits seem to be of better quality in the lower price range. Who has used these kits and what are your thoughts (pros/cons) about them? Long term durability?
Salami,

We have had a number of customers use the Megan rear camber kits and have not had any bad reviews of them. They are a great economical option for the rear camber kits on the 7th gen Accords. Check them out on our site here: Megan Accord Camber Kits
And don't for get to use our holiday discount codes to save some additional money.

-Eric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts