Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I lowered my car on yonaka motorsport coilovers and i got 18 inch rims i just got an alignment done i dont know if i should get camber arms or not im not too low on the ground according to the digital caliber im lowered about 2.0 inches in the back i have a slight camber in the back right now however I need a second opinion

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
From my experience, if you are lowered 2" in the rear and you wish to get back to stock specs, you will need a 3-arm camber kit such as this from SPC (SPC Performance Rear Camber Kit - BOTH SIDES - Throwdown Performance - Throwdown Performance - The Race Starts & Finishes Here!) or the Ingalls kit which is a single arm with a ball joint that gives 3-arm adjustability (Ingalls Rear Camber Kit - BOTH SIDES - Throwdown Performance - Throwdown Performance - The Race Starts & Finishes Here!). There are other brands also available but these are the most popular branded.

My general rule of thumb when looking to get back to stock is a single arm camber kit will adjust about 1.5" in the rear. More and you will need one of the kits listed above. Unfortunately the rear on the Accord with it's multiple arms cambers much more than many other cars and I'd recommend keeping an eye on camber wear.

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you do end up deciding to get a rear camber kit take a look at the Jpower rear camber kit on ebay. Lots of people have used it and have no complaints myself included, much more affordable option for people who are strapped for cash.

·
Running NYC
1,315 Posts
3pcs jpower kit for rear

·
Put that cookie down! NOW
648 Posts
I can vouch Jpower as well. Running it for a year with 10,000+ miles on it with no issues on the bushings and have done countless quick turns. Saved me from obliterating my rear tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts