Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Drive An Automatic ;D
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i believe i blew my fuse for my rear lights but I've looked thru the manual and cant find the exact fuse. and checking the fuse in this weather ****s

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
There should be a fuse diagram somewhere in your manual. I'm sure someone probably knows which it is, but I blew a couple of headlight fuses when I was messing with my HID's and I found which it was in my booklet. If the taillights are with the headlights, I think the fuse panel is inside the front passenger seating area, under the dash or the side, I forget.

·
I Drive An Automatic ;D
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There should be a fuse diagram somewhere in your manual. I'm sure someone probably knows which it is, but I blew a couple of headlight fuses when I was messing with my HID's and I found which it was in my booklet. If the taillights are with the headlights, I think the fuse panel is inside the front passenger seating area, under the dash or the side, I forget.
my headlights actually turn on but just not the rear including the license plate lights

·
I Drive An Automatic ;D
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay so the lights work when the brakes are applied and the turn signals work fine but theyre not lit normally when turned on including the license plate light

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Just start checking every fuse. Were you doing some kind of electrical work/mod on the car? You need to figure out and correct whatever issue caused the fuse to blow.

·
I Drive An Automatic ;D
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just start checking every fuse. Were you doing some kind of electrical work/mod on the car? You need to figure out and correct whatever issue caused the fuse to blow.
Nope but i fixed it somehow ha :D

Had the same problem a week ago, I believe it's Fuse# 27 (Driver's Side Fuse Box): Left Side Small Lights (Exterior).
I actually checked all the fuses but i went back to #27 driver's side and #2 passenger's side fuse boxes. They were good but i replaced them anyways just in case and they started working. Weird eh? Whatever the case I'm glad they're fixed :D

So in a twisted way, thanks for your help! :notworthy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts