Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am having a rattle coming from the passenger side rear window. Only happens over rougher roads, but is very annoying none the less. Does anyone have a similar issue, fix?

Thanks!

·
Registered
282 Posts
mine had a rattle coming from the passenger side rear window also. it ended up being broken tab on the outside chrome window trim that caused everything to bounce around in there and rattle like crazy. i could push on the chrome part, like where the top and bottom come to a point at the back rear window, and it felt "mushy" i guess is the best way to describe it. i could tell something wasn't holding it in right. the dealership ended up ripping all that out, which includes taking out that rear window because it is all attached and had to be resealed by a window company they outsource to. no problems now though. maybe check that out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, seems like it was the chrome trim around the window. Instead of taking it in, I opted for wedging a piece of weather stripping between the trim and the car/window. Worked like a charm.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts