Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 5800 miles, the rear suspension of my '13 Sport has started making a graunching/squeaking noise on speed bumps and rough pavement.

The noise isn’t there first thing in the morning, but begins after a few miles and continues throughout the day.

I can duplicate the noise by raising the trunk lid and pushing down on the bottom portion of the trunk opening.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
After 5800 miles, the rear suspension of my '13 Sport has started making a graunching/squeaking noise on speed bumps and rough pavement.

The noise isn’t there first thing in the morning, but begins after a few miles and continues throughout the day.

I can duplicate the noise by raising the trunk lid and pushing down on the bottom portion of the trunk opening.

Any suggestions?
Get someone to do this : "..duplicate the noise by raising the trunk lid and pushing down on the bottom portion of the trunk opening." while you locate the the noise, or vice versa.

So when you get to the dealership you can tell them the exact source of the noise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.