Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Retired from Car Biz....
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These went on easy from Autogoody off ebay - high quality...on a red car, they are perfect:

Pins don't match on trunk, no problem, ground them off..overall advantage is the logo areas stay much cleaner and are eaiser to wax....and shed dirt being all one surface. The back one eliminates the need for Q tip detail work when waxing and cleaning....

·
Also available in sober.
499 Posts
Quite attractive.

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
I think it looks pretty good IMHO. I feel like the back might as well just be a chrome one, haha. But looks good!

·
18th gear, 18 wheels
460 Posts
Is there red badges existing to fit on the 7th gen? And less than a hundred bucks for them :p

·
Captain Slow
249 Posts
Hmm...

I wonder if there are blue badges for blue coupes:naughty:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I like having the contrast of different colors but to each his own

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
I like them on your car and think they look good on a red coupe only. I have seen them on a white and silver coupe and thought they looked completely out of place. The color of the red looks identical to San Marino red. On your trunk if you glanced at it you likely wouldn't even notice the badge is different from the factory badge due to the match in color.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I like them on your car and think they look good on a red coupe only. I have seen them on a white and silver coupe and thought they looked completely out of place. The color of the red looks identical to San Marino red. On your trunk if you glanced at it you likely wouldn't even notice the badge is different from the factory badge due to the match in color.
It is San Marino Red... I like the red jdm badges but on a red car its odd. I would have removed the stock badges and painted them flat black and put them back on. Your choice wasn't a bad one but I don't think it was the best one.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Good news: Flows really well on the front.
Bad news: Blends in too well on the rear.

The bad news could be taken as good news in a sense, as well. People wouldn't notice it at a first glance, but if someone knows what they're looking for, they'll notice it.

·
Generation 9
565 Posts
I like it on the San Marino Red...Your camera captured the color of the car pretty well. It is difficult to see how nice that color is in pics. A buddy of mine at work just picked up one in SMR and I was shocked at how good the color looked in person compared to pics. It really is a nice color, a unique red.:thmsup:

·
Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
5,667 Posts
The authentic/genuine red Honda badges were reserved for their Type-R variants which were always showcased in white. This was homage for Honda's motorsport/F1 history where JPN was represented in white w/ red emblems/badges. Other colors of interest were Germany/silver, Britain/green, Italy/red, France/blue, etc.

Honda F1 RA271 from early '60s...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts