Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
S mode
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm thinking of removing the SPORT emblem from the car and find a red "S" emblem to mount right next to the word "Accord."

Does anyone knows of a place that sell it?

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
The only red "S" emblem I know you can get is the Corolla's "S" emblem or Mini Cooper... I wouldn't do that cause it'll look like the Corolla "S" slapped on a Honda

·
No PRND
583 Posts
Interesting idea. Toyota uses them.

Corolla:

Yaris:

I've got a few S2000 emblems laying around. I wonder how the "S" would look...

·
CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,369 Posts
I wouldn't do it. The red "S" is so played out now. Almost every car has had this on one of their trims. I give props to the 3rd Gen TL-S for changing it up. Their "TYPE-S" emblem is unique. My 2 cents.

·
Registered
182 Posts
TL-S is gorgeous

I wouldn't do it. The red "S" is so played out now. Almost every car has had this on one of their trims. I give props to the 3rd Gen TL-S for changing it up. Their "TYPE-S" emblem is unique. My 2 cents.
Agreed, man. In my opinion, the TL-S has some of the best exterior styling of any sedan in the last 5-8 yrs, badge included haha.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
What about taking the "S" from an "Si" emblem?

At least keep it Honda.

Jay

·
No lifetime fluids!
1,019 Posts
take the sport badge and just make the 's' of sport red with chrome outline then the rest of the letters black with chrome outline

·
Registered
40 Posts
get red plasti dip and dip it red.

·
S mode
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Something like the Corolla "S" but a better "S" would be more cleaner. or a "-S" so it'll next to the "Accord" emblem. I think "Accord-S" is cleaner.

·
Registered
296 Posts
shouldn't the Yaris S read Yaris'
Zing!

How about Type R instead of S? Or GT-R? That would be awesome AND it would blow people's minds because they'd think, "Must be some expensive special model that's faster than usual." I'm tellin ya it works.

:paranoid:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Why would you put an "S" on a 4 banger? :lmao:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Don't do it man. It might fool you in to thinking the Accord Sport is fast...
Leave it to Infiniti, who actually makes a true sports sedan.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts