Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've had the accord for about 3 months and decided to show the mods ive done, these have been cheap diy stuff mainly (student) anyway enjoy:banana:

Here she is stock 2 months ago:wave:

Painting the rocker guards, made a small tutorial here
http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51244

Taking off rubber tape for shiny chrome :D

Tints 30% done at audioheaven

30% from the inside

Waiting for my license plate led's. Putting in switch backs, and painting headlight housing black later next month. And i'm still looking for the 06-07 oem v6 accord rims if anyone has them and is willing to ship to toronto pm me. If theres any question feel free to ask:banana::banana::banana:

·
SHLEE
231 Posts
X2 on the ipod mod. I just did the converter on my 7th gen. And im wondering where you got the material. Is it foam core?

·
71ocho
23 Posts
would have left the window trim black. but thats just me..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ipod dock is just foam and a single sheet at bottom to protect from scratches, i couldn't find a thick piece so i just go thin sheets and glued em together. They sell at dollar store and michaels (craft store) up here in canada:thmsup:.

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
12,716 Posts
^ Pretty clever iPod holder mod. Only downside is all the space it takes up. Maybe make it shorter???

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
Here is how you route a cable into the center console. Drill out a small notch in the accessory socket or bare panel and route the cable into the console for a clean look. The foam is a clever idea, but not needed if you have an iPod or iPhone case.

An iPod case does just fine keeping an iPod protected in the upper console shelf. I noticed without the 12v accessory in the console, your Accord has a basic upper shelf without the coin holders and circular opening for a cell phone power cord:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Redrain -

I have a '04 Accord Coupe with the black window tape/film and wanted to remove it because it started peeling up. Do you have any tips? Did you use a heat gun to soften up the adhesive or something? Mine is pretty have to peel up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts