Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Since the car is going on 6 years old, it shows its pits because it is black. I had nothing to paint this weekend so this was my project. Enjoy the pictures. Those black mirror sail panels are easy to paint, anyone can do those with the same paint I used. You can even buy the "correct" paint, which is trim paint black, I just used SEM gloss black.

Anyways Enjoy

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good!

Was it difficult to remove the mirror from the housing?
At first it was, only because I hadn't a clue on where to pry from (and I was scared), but basically your separately the glass from the bracket, and it is just a couple clips. I noticed my mirror is different from the 06-07 sedan mirrors internals.

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
Very nice! Easy or not I'm still gonna send Mine to you if and when I even get them :rolleyes: LOL

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Great work once again, man! I have a question..

I noticed in this picture there is like a fuzzy sticky material on the top right. I have this on the edges of mine as well, looks like the glue that they used is starting to "ooze" out. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That fuzzy stuff is the cushion material from the visor, it is suppose to be like that, you might have another problem.

Thanks for the compliments!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts