Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if you have any recommendations for any dealer or auto shop in SoCal? I just moved into Anaheim and I need to get my oil changed.

I see Weir Canyon Honda is close by but the yelp reviews kinda freak me out. Do you guys have any place you'd recommend for the normal maintenance items?

·
'13 Accord Sport
2 Posts
Its Polly a bit far for you, but Reid's Honda in Redlands is a repair shop you dream about. sm. Business, locally owned, the owner Reid has worked on at least 50k Hondas over the 30+ years he has been in business. Like I said might be a bit far, for you. I mean I drive the 45 mins from up in Victorville for an oil change, I mean the dealership I bought it from is a mere 5 mins from my house, and I still make the drive. The guy is honest and trustworthy, a certified Honda repair shop, and he can usually tell whats going on just by you describing the issue. Worth checking out ne how.

'13 Sport 6mt gunmetal;
'03 civic lx at white

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Honda of Pasadena is nice. They're not like anything as the 'stealership' in my honest opinion. I always go there whenever I need some thing for my accord, and their service advisors are great as well. So perhaps you can give yourself a try? Just my 0.02 cents

1 - 3 of 3 Posts