Thanks! This helps me a lotI'm sure there are instructions on here somewhere.
But it should somewhat be similar to this:
1. Open your trunk, pop off the 2 plastic covers towards the bottom which are on the bumper.
2. Unscrew the bolts.
3. Go over to the rear wheel well. Unscrew the mudflaps if you have any. There might also be a screw on the edge which is holding the bumper on. Remove that.
4. Pop out all the clips from under the bumper.
5. Gently tug from the sides of the bumper. (near the wheels) If it doesn't budge, try pull a bit harder. It's alright, you won't break it!
6. Slowly unmount the remaining clips holding the bumper on from the rear.
Sorry if my instructions aren't very clear! But hope you get what I mean.
BTW, welcome to DA!