Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wiring a dashcam and there is a juicy ground bolt behind the driver side kick panel as shown in this post. Is there just a clip at the bottom (green plastic in one of the pics) and another in the rear?

·
Registered
726 Posts
There are two green clips and the weather stripping that holds the kick panel in place. Pull the weather stripping up and then pull the panel off. Usually one green clip will stay in the body panel so just pry it out and put it back in the panel and then reinstall.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I actually figured it out this morning. There was just one clip in the hole to the right of the fuse diagram. I just pulled straight out from there and it came off. Weather stripping and the door sill had to be lifted a bit also. Below are pics of the clip.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Thanks! I actually figured it out this morning. There was just one clip in the hole to the right of the fuse diagram. I just pulled straight out from there and it came off. Weather stripping and the door sill had to be lifted a bit also. Below are pics of the clip. View attachment 517236 View attachment 517238
there is without a doubt two clips that hold that on. I had both of mine off this weekend and both have two clips. The lower clip gets stuck in the body panel you have to look for it pop it out and stick it back on the panel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts