Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Reverse
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I ordered some 3M Carbon Fiber Vinyl and a heat gun the other day, and they just came in the mail a few minutes ago. Ive been researching for about a week now, and I havent found the answer to this question: How do you remove the fake interior carbon fiber panels in the 9th gen. sedans? Like the title suggests, I'm not a huge fan of the dumb looking black polka-dot "carbon fiber" trim in my 2014 Sport, and i'm wanting to do what pilotbear did in her thread about Lil Red.
Like I said, i've searched for an answer, but nothing has been clear-cut yet.

Thanks, guys!

Taylor

·
Reverse
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a huge thread on here about vinyl wrapping interior parts.
Like I said before, I've searched and cannot find it. If you would be so kind as to lead me in the right direction, that'd be great. :thmsup:

·
No PRND
583 Posts
replacing fake carbon fiber with fake carbon fiber.... interesting. lol

Sorry I can't help you, good luck.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Taylor. Which pieces are you wanting to wrap? All of them with the black polka dots? Let me know and I'll help you out.

·
Reverse
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Taylor. Which pieces are you wanting to wrap? All of them with the black polka dots? Let me know and I'll help you out.
Yes, exactly. I saw your thread about ill red and I want to do the same. I want to wrap all of the black polka dot trim in 3M carbon fiber vinyl. Is there any way you could help me out in explaining how to remove each panel? Thanks a million!

Taylor

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts