Thanks to this forum and the DIY videos by members (Hittman), I had the confidence to change out both my front and rear brake pads last night and this morning. I've never considered myself mechanically inclined enough to mess with brakes; until now. I used the new pads from Honda (A60 for the fronts and A40 for the rears). The fronts had two V springs for each set of pads and the rears had one V spring (goes on the bottom) for each set of pads. It took me a while (two hours last night and two hours this morning) because I was going slowly and making sure I was doing everything correctly and I torqued everything back to spec. I used a C clamp and one of the old pads to push in the front piston and I used the cube tool to twist in the rear piston and line it up. Test drive went well; no more squeaky brakes!!!