Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need the rear tail light circuit diagram including the fuse, relay, and lights. Try to figure out why my tail lights are all out.

·
Texas Ground Pounder
1,032 Posts
If all the light's are out it's possible the plug harness has come undone. Should be on the drivers side behind the light itself. May have to pull the trunk liner away to see it. I'd check that first.

I can check in posting some diagrams but it will have to wait till I go home again. Which may be a while. :(

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If all the light's are out it's possible the plug harness has come undone. Should be on the drivers side behind the light itself. May have to pull the trunk liner away to see it. I'd check that first.

I can check in posting some diagrams but it will have to wait till I go home again. Which may be a while. :(
I checked the circuit continuity and it is fine. I checked all the bulbs and only one is out. Replaced the bulb but the rest of the lights should stay on, they are not serially connected. All four tail lights and license plate light are out. I narrow it down to the rear light relay but I can't locate where it is.

·
Texas Ground Pounder
1,032 Posts
Okay, from what I'm seeing on the schematics, the taillight relay is located in the relay module of the under hood fuse box. Meaning it's not exactly a servicable relay. Requires a major disassemble of the fuse box. However, this relay also supplies power to the front parking lights and all the interior illumination lights. So if they are working, that rules out the relay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts