·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any1????

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
hehehe im one of the few who have the duals.

the low is 95 mm, the high is a free floating halo, you just tack them on with glue on the sides. 130mm is too large, 120mm is pefect but rs doesnt sell that. so i used 110mm

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
hehehe im one of the few who have the duals.

the low is 95 mm, the high is a free floating halo, you just tack them on with glue on the sides. 130mm is too large, 120mm is pefect but rs doesnt sell that. so i used 110mm
Yea Idk how you pulled that off. The amber plastic corners cut into where that sits... And if your thinking of doing this urself be prepared to wrestle a bear to get these open... and hope your oven fits your light... I would check that first before you go and order.

·
Registered
873 Posts
You can also use a heat gun, which might work a bit better. I'm still debating on if I should do this mod or not cause I don't want to mess us my headlights.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
You can also use a heat gun, which might work a bit better. I'm still debating on if I should do this mod or not cause I don't want to mess us my headlights.
heat gun will take for ever cuz u gotta heat the entire outside of the housing... I did this mod... trust me after 30 min of the heat gun i said forget that and put it in the oven. its easier... 15 min in the oven and rip it out and start yankin on it.

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
heat gun will take for ever cuz u gotta heat the entire outside of the housing... I did this mod... trust me after 30 min of the heat gun i said forget that and put it in the oven. its easier... 15 min in the oven and rip it out and start yankin on it.
i used a heat gun. imo, it was easier.

Yea Idk how you pulled that off. The amber plastic corners cut into where that sits... And if your thinking of doing this urself be prepared to wrestle a bear to get these open... and hope your oven fits your light... I would check that first before you go and order.

ive done this mod already, twice... so yes, i know what it takes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts