Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2007 Honda Accord SE
407 Posts
Some people just wire up HIDs to the tails, peep the Tailgater Switch too, its awesome. But I too am looking for a cheap source if I do tint my windows for better visibility backing up, im prob going 35% tint but still, safety is number one.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i just finished wiring up hid to the reverse light, and i added a tailgater switch in the center console. i just have to get the correct size bulbs to fit inside the reverse light. i did this because i have 5% tint all the way around and it will cool to get people off my butt.

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
i just finished wiring up hid to the reverse light, and i added a tailgater switch in the center console. i just have to get the correct size bulbs to fit inside the reverse light. i did this because i have 5% tint all the way around and it will cool to get people off my butt.
It might, but it might also tweak the crazy ones to high-beam you and come up even closer!

This comes from first hand experience with my last car. :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
it might be to some, but i actually love it. lol, it might make the crazies act a fool. but i will take that chance and see what happens. i have not used it yet but it is nice to have, they are very bright and i can see when i back up and not have to roll down the window.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts