Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Rohana RC-10

Votes: 30 61.2%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to figure out my wheel situation but cant find any pics of the RC-10's actually mounted on a car. I had originally been stuck on the Vossen's but these Rohana's are brand new and a little less expensive...Let me know what ya'll think

P.s.- If someone could photo shop the RC-10's that be awesome!

Rohana RC10

·
MAKE YOUR OWN LUCK
569 Posts
Im diggin the rohanas. I like the dimension & depth they have vs the vossens. especially if they are cheaper. Both are amazing tho.

·
I ran out of gears
120 Posts
I would do CV1s hands down. I have them and I do not regret a single thing. Worth every penny IMO

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im diggin the rohanas. I like the dimension & depth they have vs the vossens. especially if they are cheaper. Both are amazing tho.
Thanks for your opinion, I'm feelin em to.

I would do CV1s hands down. I have them and I do not regret a single thing. Worth every penny IMO

Every pic I see of the vossen's on a car draw me to them even more..They look amazing on ur sedan!

Those Rohanas look legit. I see to many Vossens hit up the Rohanas.
That was my thinkin too, the vossen's have been done and it's time for something new..Just don't wanna have to deal with tryin to sell em if i don't like em. Vossen's would be a guaranteed keep.

One more opinion I'd like to have ya guys weigh in on is if I should go staggered or go 20x10's all the way around for a dual concave look if I go with the Rohana's?

Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was thinking 20x10 all around. But it would be crazy to try to run 20x11 +28 all around. I think it can be done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Has anyone done 20x10's all around?.. any rubbing in the front when turning? the offset is +40.

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
9,917 Posts
Between the two and if prices were the same, I vote Vossen for their 5 year warranty over Rohana (1 year).

Take a look at Forgestar and Incurve from Throwdown. They look nice and aren't as popular.

·
shut up! i'm french :P
195 Posts
Vossen's are always a good choice but the rohanna's look really good! either way i think it'll be a good choice:thmsup:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I'm feeling the RC-10's.

·
Original Honda M6 Owner
247 Posts
i really like the rc10s. wish they were out when i was looking at wheels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Between the two and if prices were the same, I vote Vossen for their 5 year warranty over Rohana (1 year).

Take a look at Forgestar and Incurve from Throwdown. They look nice and aren't as popular.
That warranty does look enticing, I sent rohana an email seeing if they offer extended warranties as well.. I've also looked at those less popular brands before and were considering them but it seems as though they only offer a 1 yr warranty too.

Vossen's are always a good choice but the rohanna's look really good! either way i think it'll be a good choice:thmsup:
Ya Vossen would def be a safe choice, but I think i'm starting to lean toward the Rohana's. Once I get an email back I will probably scoop em up.

I'm feeling the RC-10's.
Agreed

i really like the rc10s. wish they were out when i was looking at wheels.
That's what's selling me on them, the fact they're new and somebody's gotta give em a go! If my coupe wasn't blue I prolly wouldn't even be considering them with that center cap tho ha.

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
9,917 Posts
That warranty does look enticing, I sent rohana an email seeing if they offer extended warranties as well.. I've also looked at those less popular brands before and were considering them but it seems as though they only offer a 1 yr warranty too.
Not so with Incurve:

Warranty Info:

All new wheels carry a lifetime warranty on structure; a three year warranty on finish; excluding but not limited to: scratches, rock chips, curb marks, improper cleaning (use of chemicals/waxes/compounds), neglect, abrasive cleaning tools or car wash damage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Decided on the Rohanas.. Thanks for all the input! I'll be sure to post some pics when I get em on!

·
Original Honda M6 Owner
247 Posts
:thmsup: can't wait to see 'em.

·
MAKE YOUR OWN LUCK
569 Posts
im excited for u sir

·
MAKE YOUR OWN LUCK
569 Posts
Thanks artema... Missed the reults at the top.... Derp