Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys its been a while since ive posted...

I was looking at some vinyl wrap for my roof, I was planning on doing a gloss black wrap on my 04 accord coupe roof.

But then the seller was also selling 3m di-noc CF wrap, so im thinking, maybe i should wrap the hood.
What do you guys think, getting the roof and hood wrapped in CF vinyl or should I stick to the gloss vinyl on the roof and leave the hood ..

OR Cf on the hood and gloss black on the roof ?

The car is silver, with the blackhoused headlamps so any opinions? or has anyone done this before? Im sure someone has .. right?

anyways thanks in advace guys

·
24th Gear
1,619 Posts
I say yes too the roof, I've seen Silver coupes with the black roof and they look SICK! Especially with black out headlights and tinted tails.

I'm gonna have to say no to the hood, but thats just my opinion. If you like it, go for it. Who cares what everyone else thinks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I say yes too the hood, I've seen Silver coupes with the black roof and they look SICK! Especially with black out headlights and tinted tails.

I'm gonna have to say no to the hood, but thats just my opinion. If you like it, go for it. Who cares what everyone else thinks.
You may want to edit that :lmao:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I think I decided on not carbon wrapping the hood.

Going to stick with the roof , it should look good with my 20% tint.
Im going to carbon wrap my interior pieces though, the coin tray cover/cig lighter cover and the bezel around my shifter.

Should be an interesting DIY , Should be easier than the vinyl wrap on the 2007 camry tail lights i did.

Got my emblems blacked out, headlamps blackhoused, dark tint. Next up is to tint my tails, but not going to black it out, only a light smoke . I hate how the reverse on the tailights arent white though, it has that pinkish tint to it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for whoring my car out, but here's how it'll look with the gloss black top. Hope it helps

Wow your car looks AMAZING! Just how I would want my car to look ...
I'm really thinking of changing from the yellow fogs to the clear.
Was thinking of lowering + lip kit for my car in the summer but I may use the money on a bike like I originally intended :)

Anyways my gloss vinyl came in the mail today .. I might install it in two week or just wait until nicer weather.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow your car looks AMAZING! Just how I would want my car to look ...
I'm really thinking of changing from the yellow fogs to the clear.
Was thinking of lowering + lip kit for my car in the summer but I may use the money on a bike like I originally intended :)

Anyways my gloss vinyl came in the mail today .. I might install it in two week or just wait until nicer weather.
where did you buy your gloss vinyl from? what does it take to install it? i am SOOO gonna do this if it will turn out like the pic above.. i have a silver 4dr though i wonder if it makes a difference

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bought it from a guy locally who does roof wraps and what not.

Got a 4ft by 6ft roll of 3M brand vinyl for $40 canadian.
Install should be pretty straight forward, just need an extra person to help

·
Registered
52 Posts
looks too sick .. and yea its been done before (i think) . on a sedan on youtube .. it has a black roof but not sure if its painted or a wrap. id def do this if i had a silver paintjob .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts