Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
TL A-Specs RUBY------CURB
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a work log of ruby and her recent mods.

1. Ruby with her new inspire fogs with 4300K HID's in them.
A. With headlamps off.

B. With Headlamps on.

2. Illuminated DoorSills. Thank you Lisa aka Vixy89 for giving me the link to buying those.

3. Rubys 06 Indash navi system with steering wheel voice control installed my acurahondatech aka Martin in Jersey City,NJ

4. Rubys Back up cam. Its a Pioneer cam which was installed right where the license plate frame dremel was. These pics are for you paperboy.

Night time view of the rear view cam.

Also consider that last night when i took the pics, it was raining and foggy and my car was parked in front of my friends lawn so there is nothing behind it in the cam shot.

more to come,
chrome inspire headlamps purchased for $420 shipped from japan.(currently with larry wu in California, he is making a custom harness andf putting in all bulbs and the HID setup for $300.)

06 hybrid tails and sideview mirrors

03-05 front lip.

these will be all the mods will be doing and after that i wont be spending any more on Ruby in mods this year. Atleast that what I am hoping! :D

·
The taste of Vtec!
656 Posts
Sexy~ Cool lol

·
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, I must give credit to Nickxo for being a super helpful guy and helping me put in the Inspire style fogs on my car! Thank you so much Nickk!!!

·
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha. my only girl is going to be Ruby for right now! hahaha! not sunning after girls anymore. My studies first, next my business and then Ruby and thats it!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice Work:thmsup:, all my future mods put together.....:D

·
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys! Appreciate it!

·
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks greg!

·
Boosted Sedan
1,501 Posts
nicely done, and another nice backup cam install!!

·
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
camera Model:
Pioneer NDBC4
it is in an acura chrome housing though.

·
-Gene
520 Posts
that license plate looks ravaged to no end lol

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
3,497 Posts
Wow, Martin went all out and installed the OEM voice control buttons for you. Nicely done. That is pretty tough considering the risk of working around an airbag, and the fact that the steering wheel isn't wired for it on Non-Navi vehicles. But Martin knows what he is doing.

·
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep martin is the man, hence i recommend him. Also the plates are ravaged because they are from my parents car who perished in a car accident in 2008. I have kept them on as a memory of them because Ruby orignally belonged to my parents! nothing else. and thank you for the compliments.

·
-Gene
520 Posts
oh man sorry about that.. very nice progress though! and so quick lol, wish i had the funding you did :D

·
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh man sorry about that.. very nice progress though! and so quick lol, wish i had the funding you did :D

Its all good. well, my funds that I had allocated to ruby development are allmost at a close! hahaha. so I dont reall know how much more i will be able to do after my 3 future mods that I have listed .

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
439 Posts
Looking good. Cant wait to compare your inspires to mine haha

1 - 20 of 40 Posts