Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,708 Posts
Any drone with this PCD.I bought the black ceramic version.Ill be running with a stock exhaust.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
PCD alone you won't notice much audible change except a bit more "woosh" noise coming from the engine bay from the higher flow near the firewall. (probably not relevant to the 9G where the exhaust comes out the front of the engine).

PCD + test pipe mine (8G) had a weird rattle resonance around 3k rpm but otherwise wasn't that bad. Exhaust smells terrible though and it's noticeable daily driving.

·
5 Honda Family
261 Posts
PCD alone you won't notice much audible change except a bit more "woosh" noise coming from the engine bay from the higher flow near the firewall. (probably not relevant to the 9G where the exhaust comes out the front of the engine).

PCD + test pipe mine (8G) had a weird rattle resonance around 3k rpm but otherwise wasn't that bad. Exhaust smells terrible though and it's noticeable daily driving.

Cool thanks man^^^I bought the black ceramic version.Ill wait to install after I put more miles on the ticker.Sitting at 550 currently.I also want to etune after the install but the 16 2.4 isn't supported yet.

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,708 Posts
Cool thanks man^^^I bought the black ceramic version.Ill wait to install after I put more miles on the ticker.Sitting at 550 currently.I also want to etune after the install but the 16 2.4 isn't supported yet.
Wouldn't be surprised if the 16 is just a cosmetic refresh with at most minor changes to the electrical system. Email KTuner to see if he could use your car to test the software.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Can you guys with V6 who have installed these mods please post your impressions? Is the power increment noticeable? How about the sound? I want absolutely no drones but a nice growl above 3K. Bueller? Options are Jpipe alone, HFPC alone, and Jpipe + HFPC.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts