Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I know, I asked in another post, but trying my luck for an answer here, and again, no disrespect to Richie, but will rv6 HFPC bolt up to xlr8's jpipe without issue (s)??

·
Registered
81 Posts
No worries. I apologize for the delay. Our PCDs and HFPCs will work with any jpipe. :thmsup:
HYFR! Thanks for getting back at me! Super stoked to get my sleeper build rolling!:banana:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is there any dyno info for an 07 6-6 sedan with JUST hfpc+jpipe?? I do plan on a TBS+CAI at a later date.. I've seen the 8th gen achieve +29whp with sri+hfpc(solid) alone.. but what about the 4dr J30a5?? I'm asking here because Google, DA nor V6P didn't help, just in case any one wants to be a smart a$$.

·
Vendor
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there any dyno info for an 07 6-6 sedan with JUST hfpc+jpipe?? I do plan on a TBS+CAI at a later date.. I've seen the 8th gen achieve +29whp with sri+hfpc(solid) alone.. but what about the 4dr J30a5?? I'm asking here because Google, DA nor V6P didn't help, just in case any one wants to be a smart a$$.
The coupe and sedan should be the same. The changes from the A4 and A5 are minimal.

Here is a old dyno with V1 PCDs and V1
With the much improved V3 jpipe I would expect more mid range and slightly less top end.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts