Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
how bout 305 with black ceramic coating? that would be the deal :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks like they include the defouler as noted in the bottom right corner to prevent the check engine light CME. Richie, does the item include the item 305 shipped within the U.S? Thanks for giving us a little time (4/30/14) now I get a bit more time to save up!

·
2013 OBP EX Sedan
70 Posts
hi all still a newbie here i have a 2013 Honda Accord EX Sedan,Just wondering i heard rumors that the polished downpipe dissapates heat more than the black coating?Can you shed some light on this?And also can i order through you or can i order from your website?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts

·
Vendor
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how bout 305 with black ceramic coating? that would be the deal :)
For that price I could get a can of paint from autozone an rattle can it black for you. :biggrin: Seriously we send out our parts to a professional ceramic coater that specializes in performance engine and exhaust coatings. The coating is fully cured in a oven at 800 degree. This takes a special oven, powder coating ovens dont get this hot. You have been sold spray paint ceramic if you ever bought a ceramic coated product that comes with a paper that says to cure the part on your engine by letting it idle for 20 minutes. I don't make any money off the ceramic so the price is what it is. I am just supporting a local business. You are welcome to find someone to ceramic coat it for you at a better price.

this doesn't cause a check engine light right ?
Nope. This product comes with a defouler just follow the instructions.

·
White on Black AV6-6
131 Posts
Bump

RV6 Performance is the best fitment and quality you can buy. Don't hesitate, these parts are well worth the money. Dyno tested with proven gains and tuned for ZERO check engine lights or codes. RV6 makes these Pre Cat Deletes with de-foulers completely hassle free. Gains are in the usable power range focusing on torque gains in the low/mid rpm with excellent sound throughout. Makes vtec kick sound more pronounced and the engine is more responsive. Get the ceramic coating, mine was $70 and worth every penny.
Be happy you don't have to buy 2 like I did for a v6! Consider it a bargain

I attest to the quality of the ceramic coating. It's top of the line, top shelf, ultra professional finishing that really adds extra value to your investment due to the improvement in engine bay aesthetics. Trust me!

+1 FOR CERAMIC COATING

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.