Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Second gear slammer!
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should i trade my 6th gen for a 2005 s2k?

·
VTAKKKK
1,710 Posts
yes.

·
24th Gear
1,619 Posts
YES! Don't make the mistake I did! I wish I had one so bad, and now I can live on thru you! But seriously if you like it, and want it... do it!

·
Second gear slammer!
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its between s2k and v6 6 speed. i really want the roadster, and theyre semi cheap to get used with lower miles. its been my dream car for a while. im looking at one tomorrow. if i fall in love with it, like i think i will ill be driving it home. but i really want to drive a v6 6 speed as well.

·
Premium Member
5,552 Posts
Definitely get it, as long as you have 1. and second car/truck for snowy days or 2. money to buy snow tires. I leased a MY02 stook for 3 years and LOVED it. I would have kept it had it not been for the birth of my daughter. The only thing more fun than a roadster is a bike.

·
24th Gear
1,619 Posts
its between s2k and v6 6 speed. i really want the roadster, and theyre semi cheap to get used with lower miles. its been my dream car for a while. im looking at one tomorrow. if i fall in love with it, like i think i will ill be driving it home. but i really want to drive a v6 6 speed as well.
I have an '04 6-6 and I love it to death! Either way, your gonna be happy with your choice. :)

·
Second gear slammer!
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea. the car is legit clean title nice white 70k on it, and id sell the 6th gen and finance like 4k for the rest of the car.i really want a drop top for the summer, and i have a 1986 hatchback accord for snowtime fun. and my girl drives a lifter wrangler with geolanders on it. so im set for snow, i reaaaaaaaly want a s2k for a summer fun car. theyre just so sexy looking. and RWD i havent been able to find a 6-6 are they expensive used?

·
Second gear slammer!
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got mine for about 12k with tax and tags 55xxx miles on it some minor scratches, tax and tags included.
damn great deal if i can find another accord id buy it but its gotta be the 6-6

my whole life since i saw an s2k i needed one bad. lol

i need to drive a 6-6 whata u get for mileage

·
Premium Member
5,552 Posts
MPG's in the 6-6 will be much better than the s2k. I rarely saw anything over 25/26 on the highway. I averaged 20mpg's in town. I've seen 6-6 people with low/mid 30's highway and low/mid 20's intown. Of course it depends on how you drive.

·
Reverse Gear
779 Posts
Definitely get it, as long as you have 1. and second car/truck for snowy days or 2. money to buy snow tires. I leased a MY02 stook for 3 years and LOVED it. I would have kept it had it not been for the birth of my daughter. The only thing more fun than a roadster is a bike.
+1 on the bike

Get a V6-6 speed (more practical) and then a crotch rocket :thmsup:

·
Second gear slammer!
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so i found several i drove an 03 6-6 it was tight i just found a cls today 6-6 gotta check it out.

·
Super Moderator
5,665 Posts
how tall are you?

have you driven an s2k before?

For a long time i personally liked the s2k a lot as well until the day I actually got to drive one. You litterally have to be no taller than 5'10" to be comfortable in an s2k. Any taller than that, and everything just surrounds you making it an uncomfortable drive.

The drive itself of the s2k was quite fun as it reminded me a lot of the RX-8 I had before my current Accord. It's a fun and nimble car to drive much like the RX-8. It just lacks on the power a little bit. Both cars would be much more fun if they were to put out 250HP - 300HP.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts