Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I traded in my P.O.S. 08 LX for this upgrade, so far so good, I love the power this car has :thmsup:, miss my decklid though :mad:

·
Registered
431 Posts
v6 is the way to go...great job

·
Registered
836 Posts
what happened to your 08?

·
Registered
682 Posts
The v6 is terrific for this car! Congrats on the upgrade.

·
Low Gear
2,935 Posts
Nice. I like your tint job.

I hate when dealers tint the cars with the rear darker than the front. It looks so uneven. Came with the car, so I'm not going to rip it out.

·
.Net developer
156 Posts
you can always get a new deck lid put on there so dont worry about it. i just ordered a deck lid and am expecting it today, and from here im going to get it painted, and then put it on.. nice car by the way, same as mine but i stuck white the diamond white pearl :thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you can always get a new deck lid put on there so dont worry about it. i just ordered a deck lid and am expecting it today, and from here im going to get it painted, and then put it on.. nice car by the way, same as mine but i stuck white the diamond white pearl :thumbsup:
Yeah that would probably have to wait, I am kind of debating on decklid or oem visors from kplayground at the moment :dunno:, btw where did you order your decklid and how much?
what happened to your 08?
My 08 just had a bad title history so I traded in :wave:
Nice. I like your tint job.

I hate when dealers tint the cars with the rear darker than the front. It looks so uneven. Came with the car, so I'm not going to rip it out.
Thanks and I know exactly what you mean, I am glad it came tinted, save me some money :yes:
The v6 is terrific for this car! Congrats on the upgrade.
thank you! I love this car, so much faster and smoother, waiting for my two-tone leather seats to be installed this weekend! :banana:
v6 is the way to go...great job
thanks, you got just about everything I want to do to my car :thmsup:
Very nice!
:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts