Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Agreed. The rear, being one piece, is a better option than the factory kit. It does look better too, IMO. I was never a fan of the front or sides that they made for previous generation accords and it doesn't look like the designers were willing to go outside the box on this one either. The sides may look a bit better if the vents were filled in, but still not something that I would put on my car. I wonder what the flow of the rear would look like with the factory sides and front ? Probably not good, I'm guessing.

·
Formerly 00Accord4cyl
80 Posts
The fitment on the front looks awful! Did anybody else see the hideous eyelids also? I agree the rear is the best, but still seems a bit over the top. I still wish the OEM kit had a 1 piece rear and front, but that being said they still look better than this kit.

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
Holy jeez! $1,600 for that!!! ahahhaha

Rear looks half decent at least, but still not great. Front looks like a double chin. Sides look like every other horrible kit that's on ricers. Nasty, not to mention ridiculously overpriced.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Unfortunately the ricer culture has not died down.

·
Stayin Classy...
516 Posts
Holy jeez! $1,600 for that!!! ahahhaha

Rear looks half decent at least, but still not great. Front looks like a double chin. Sides look like every other horrible kit that's on ricers. Nasty, not to mention ridiculously overpriced.
If I am not mistaken, the HFP kit is close to 1200$!!!! And you only get these puny little corners front and back and some straight sides. That I think is sad!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts