Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of seat covers does everyone use? I have an 2013 accord and I was cloth seats that are beige and they attract so much lint and hair. I can't even keep it clean for two days. So can anyone suggest me anything for seat covers? rear too if there are any good ones.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
What kind of seat covers does everyone use? I have an 2013 accord and I was cloth seats that are beige and they attract so much lint and hair. I can't even keep it clean for two days. So can anyone suggest me anything for seat covers? rear too if there are any good ones.
My wife's 07 Fit has black cloth seats that attract lint and hair. Keep the pets out of the car and short hair usually works. I also have leather which doesn't seem to attract hair or lint.

·
Former H Master Tech
318 Posts
My 14' sport has Costco sheep skin seat covers in the front and honda accessory rear seat covers on the rear for the dogs and kid. Fronts are sooo comfy and rear seats are near bulletproof for with those covers :)

·
No PRND
583 Posts
I have the OEM rear seat cover and love it. If they made them for the front I would have definitely purchased them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Coverking has some offerings custom-made for the 2013 Accord. I hear fit may not be as good as other custom offerings they make. Let us know what you decide to do.

·
No PRND
583 Posts
Do you mind taking a picture of the rear cover? and you're talking about the oem honda ones right? The black ones?
Yes. See the link in my signature :thmsup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Seat Defender

Bought these after seeing glen.e had bought them. Haven't tried them out but I was something to slip on/off without straps or buckles

·
Registered
923 Posts
I just wish I could find some made for the I4 Coupe. I go on these sights and when I see something I like go to model and it is Sedan trim only it really sucks.

Should not be so hard to fit a Coupe.

·
Registered
58 Posts
heres a pic of the covers i put on my 03 coupe , they are like wet suit material, fit like a glove pit msg me if you want piticulars

·
punkinhead
28 Posts
I am in the same boat as Sport14, had Clazzio on my last car and loved them, but put Katskins leather on my 2014 Accord, actually like them better, a tad pricey, but worth it if you plan on keeping your car a while.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts