Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my gf programmed the seat # 2 setting while I was out of town. When I get back everytime I hop in the car it would go to seat number 2 instead of 1 and it was getting really irritating. Today I noticed that I had key fob # 2 in my pocket as she had my normal set of keys. Well, upon entering the car with my normal key fob which is #1 the seat automatically goes back to the #1 position. That's actually really cool! Seat settings will match whichever key fob you use. Lol. Just thought i would share

·
Registered
275 Posts
I know, this isn't a feature I had read about in advance of purchasing. When I saw the key fobs were numbered, I asked our salesman if they would determine seat position. He said, "no, they don't."

Of course he turned out to be wrong to my pleasant surprise.

·
2014 V6 EXL Sedan
2,056 Posts
I know, this isn't a feature I had read about in advance of purchasing. When I saw the key fobs were numbered, I asked our salesman if they would determine seat position. He said, "no, they don't."

Yes, I believe there is a setting in the menu, something to the effect of "memory position link" or something, ON or OFF

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts
Let's see who gets the last word in. . . . preferably the word "pointless". :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
I didn't notice it in the manual, but some of the buttons on the door make windows go down. Pretty sure each button corresponds to a different window, but I haven't completed my testing yet. Will advise next week!:thumbsup:

·
Don't hate on my color!!
1,842 Posts
My TSX did the same thing with Driver #1 and #2. Really convenient when you and your 2nd driver vary widely in height.

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts
I'm surprised that the Sport doesn't offer this feature even though it has a powered driver seat.
You need a seat memory function for this.

·
Registered
684 Posts

When I picked up my car that was one of the features my salesperson showed me. Pretty cool, except it will be a while before I let my wife drive it. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts