1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looks AWESOME, I've been wanting to do this to my MSM but Im not sure as to how it would look on that color

·
2013 Sport
201 Posts
I'm not one for this aesthetically, but is there an actual reason other than looks that people do this?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm not one for this aesthetically, but is there an actual reason other than looks that people do this?
Mostly looks, I usually throw in some 3000k HID's. Though this time around I just plan on getting these.

OP did you get around to putting these on?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yes, please post pix with the fog lights on at night

·
Basque Red Fury
1,046 Posts
Most people do it for the appearance.. however it is known that yellow causes less glare, especially in wet or snowy conditions.

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Due to the recent snow and wet weather I have not gotten around to applying the film yet. I promise to post pics, both day and night, when I do. There are others on here that have them installed.

·
Registered
394 Posts
You think these are "on-average" with the Lamin-X fog light films for about the same price?

·
Registered
120 Posts
So this is a quick mod for those that dont want to put in yellow bulbs? Seems pretty cool to me as I really like the yellow look and do not want to switch out the bulbs. Only $10 too for a pair. Looks good!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts