Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Meego_Win
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I've recently been looking for an OEM replica of the HFP lip kit for my 2007 Accord, but to my avail, none can be found :dunno:

I read up and found out it had been discontinued, and since I've been searching for alternatives, seeing how I wouldn't be able to come by the lip nowadays.

I found this on eBay (great place to shop for car parts..lol) and found this lip:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2007-H...PER-LIP-HFP-STYLE-POLY-URETHANE-/360839156256

It's a PU lip, which I would prefer more than the fiberglass just for durability's sake, but it is specific to the sedan.

My question, as you may guess, is if the dimensions of the sedan's bumper is the same as the coupes? I would only assume the sedan's is wider, but not for sure. Been looking up this question for a while and couldn't find any answers, so hopefully you guys can help! Thanks fam!

- Michael

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Honestly, I would just keep looking for an OEM lip. They are out there, just have to be patient. That lip you linked to will not fit on your coupe. The sedan and coupe have different dimensions.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I couldn't right now if I wanted to. There aren't any that are selling in my area or that I can find online.
Make sure to keep an eye on v6p. People sell there as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Auto Guide.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hope this helps.

Call College Hills Honda. I recently sent them a PM to see if they can still get anything oem for the 03-05 coupes. This is directly from the PM:

03-05 Side Spoilers in Desert Mist or Noble Green
03-05 Front Spoiler in many colors
06-07 Rear Spoiler in Sapphire Blue

Prices i'm not sure of yet. I'm waiting on a response. But IMO, the 03-05 lip looks better and isn't as huge; there's only one set of hfp side skirts for you'll have to go with the 03-05 and the 06-07 rear lip. So, hopefully this helps you out along with some other people.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys!

I've recently been looking for an OEM replica of the HFP lip kit for my 2007 Accord, but to my avail, none can be found :dunno:

I read up and found out it had been discontinued, and since I've been searching for alternatives, seeing how I wouldn't be able to come by the lip nowadays.

I found this on eBay (great place to shop for car parts..lol) and found this lip:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2007-H...PER-LIP-HFP-STYLE-POLY-URETHANE-/360839156256

It's a PU lip, which I would prefer more than the fiberglass just for durability's sake, but it is specific to the sedan.

My question, as you may guess, is if the dimensions of the sedan's bumper is the same as the coupes? I would only assume the sedan's is wider, but not for sure. Been looking up this question for a while and couldn't find any answers, so hopefully you guys can help! Thanks fam!

- Michael
I have the same exact accord as you, even color. I put the sedan lip on mines and the guys that did it said they did it no problem. Im changing it to the 03-05 hfp lip because I want something more aggressive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts