Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 7th Gen forum got me to join driveaccord, and I learned more about my car than any other car I have ever owned...thanks to you all.

My sister's Mazda was given last rites, and being the great (or gullible) brother that I am, I gave her our 04 EX.

I will still be lingering around the forum from time to time, but we are picking up an Acura TSX in a couple of days and I will be knee deep in an entirely new set of mods soon. :grin

Thanks to everybody who gave me any advice over these years. See you all soon!

·
03-SSM-AV6-6MT
1,018 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. What year did you get? My dad has an 05 TSX and it's been trouble free for 10 years, and 141k.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the new purchase. What year did you get? My dad has an 05 TSX and it's been trouble free for 10 years, and 141k.
We went 2007. 100k miles.

Garage kept, overly-dealer maintained with tons of records, and a great price. It will make a nice addition to my garage.

·
Don't drink and drive
5,187 Posts
Go away! You can't be on Drive Accord if you don't drive accord.

Wait, you're still driving an accord with a different emblem.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm still driving an Accord. I've got a 2014. :)

Accord, TSX. Same thing. It's what the man wanted to buy this time. He could have picked MUCH worse!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Congrats, I've always liked that generation TSX's. But as others have said its very similar to the Accord lol. Since I'm a MT nerd I'd probably only get one with a 6MT though haha.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Hope like your 2007 TSX, I drive my 2005 every day and as my sig says 192k on it and it just keeps on running. My only complaint is it has the turning circle like a truck at 40 feet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts