·
low & sloww
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
low & sloww
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You've done great work with your photography skills and with your drop/rim selection. Wow.
thank you, i appreciate it..although i am not the one who takes the pics of my car lol..i wish i could do that beautiful of a job..i really know nothing about photography..my buddy mike takes all of the quality pictures

·
low & sloww
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
I just noticed, why are your tail lights so far in? Accident?

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
Mmmmmm, sexy! I really like these pics man, good job!!

I always feel like a tool taking pictures of my car and friend's cars around people, haha. I have to wait until nobody's around. I guess if I had a few people and like a support SUV and had more official gear I would feel more comfortable, but not with a point and shoot, lol.

·
low & sloww
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just noticed, why are your tail lights so far in? Accident?
what? no? lol..where do they look like there far in? the cars never been hit

·
low & sloww
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mmmmmm, sexy! I really like these pics man, good job!!

I always feel like a tool taking pictures of my car and friend's cars around people, haha. I have to wait until nobody's around. I guess if I had a few people and like a support SUV and had more official gear I would feel more comfortable, but not with a point and shoot, lol.
lol i dont really care..its something to do around here..jersey can get pretty boring when uve liked here for 23 years and did it all lol

·
low & sloww
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha no problem :thmsup: What kind of rims are those and how much did you spend? I'm looking to get me something similar :yes:
there vossens..and i spent about 4grand with wheels, tires, and suspension

·
5th Gear
511 Posts
I don't want to be rude, but I really think you need a camber kit on the rear at least...

The wheels look noticeably like this / \ especially in the 5th picture.

But apparently some people like that...if you are one, ignore my comment :) otherwise, great job buddy, love the cars :D

·
low & sloww
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't want to be rude, but I really think you need a camber kit on the rear at least...

The wheels look noticeably like this / \ especially in the 5th picture.

But apparently some people like that...if you are one, ignore my comment :) otherwise, great job buddy, love the cars :D
i love the camber my friends lol..im goin for "hella flush" hopin to have bags after winter season

·
low & sloww
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn, looks good.
hooah!.lol, im lovin your car to man, i just wish you would slamm it more, itll bring the wheels out all the moree..take the risk ;) haha

·
Autobot Gunner
417 Posts
VERY nice setup....really like the blacked out H badge.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts